When only three medications for a condition as serious as ED are available, it not hard to see why the tadalafil vs sildenafil debate has been ongoing for years. The thing is that the two are the best pharmacists have been able to develop so far in attempt to deal with the many forms of ED.
Tadalafil vs sildenafil – what are they?
Both are chemical agents. This means that if ingested, the will be absorbed into the body veins. From there, they will move on to bring about their effects. The problem that arises is that majority of people do not understand what exactly tadalafil vs sildenafil are. Well, with the popular Viagra pills you know or have heard of, there exists a main chemical agent called sildenafil. The same goes for Cialis, only that this time sildenafil is replaced by tadalafil.
Tadalafil vs sildenafil – comparison details on dosage, price, and use:
- Tadalafil is accessible at an average of $39. That price only takes care of one purchased pill. With sildenafil, the average cost is much lower, about $20.05.
- It will be required that users be having a valid direction from a doctor before accessing tadalafil vs sildenafil.
- Both sildenafil vs tadalafil are the chemical agents. They are responsible for the results felt after taking Viagra and Cialis respectively.
- Tadalafil is sold in small measures of 10, 20, 2.5 and 5 milligrams. For sildenafil, measurements are of 100, 25 and 50 milligrams. In both cases, tadalafil vs sildenafil are sold in pills.
- Users of tadalafil will only be free from any residual of the same when 36 hours have passed. For sildenafil, the duration is much shorter; 4-5 hrs. Tadalafil and sildenafil are to be taken 20 and 40 minutes before active sex, respectively.
- Alcohol and fatty foods do not work for the best in tadalafil versus sildenafil cases.
- Both tadalafil vs sildenafil have almost similar side effects.
Tadalafil vs sildenafil – So which is best to use?
None of the two is the best medication for every single ED patient out there. Largely, it depends on what your doctor will prescribe for you. Still on the same, both have their similarities and differences. The basic thing to know is that they employ quite the similar mode of action. In that, they rely on the fact that relaxed arteries get to transport more blood. More blood in the erectile muscles is a direct translation to an erection. They also rely on the idea of inhibiting the enzyme responsible for terminating erections after climax.
In terms of marketing, tadalafil rely on the fact that users are bound to feel effects even after 24 hours have passed (36hrs.) For sildenafil, the fact that it was the first to be introduced has already built a lot of confidence in users. It also is fast acting. In that, you do not expect to still feel sexual desires long after you have had your share of the same.